Terms & Conditions
- The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is owned by Color Company and its suppliers. The material provided on this Site is protected by law including, but not limited to, Canadian and United States copyright law and international treaties.
- Except as stated herein, none of the material contained in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, re-published, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Color Company or its suppliers.
- Permission is hereby granted to view, copy, print and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided such materials are used for informational purposes only, and all copies, or portions thereof, include a notice indicating that Color Company is the owner of the Copyright. ( © 2010 Color Company) Color Company may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time.
- You may not, without Color Company’s prior written consent, "mirror" or frame any material contained on this Site on any other server.
- Upon termination of any rights extended hereunder, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials in a secure, permanent and irrevocable manner. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Color Company and its suppliers make no representation that materials contained in this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations outside Canada are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
B. Disclaimer of Warranty
COLOR COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. COLOR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
D. Limitation of Liability
The contents is this web site is informative, and shall in no way be considered as binding representations made by Color Company or its suppliers. Should you intend to base a decision which could entail legal effects on any information provided or any material contained in this Site, you must first verify the accuracy of such information by addressing Color Company or its suppliers a written request to this effect. To the extent permitted by law, Color Company shall not be LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE EVEN IF COLOR COMPANY OR A COLOR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
Posted comments are the opinions of our readers and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Color Company. Comments that may be interpreted as off-topic, personal attacks, advocating illegal activities or spam are subject to removal by the administrator.
© 2010 Color Company.